Ruki’s Interview for Vif:
1. Completely changing over from the last 2 songs which were hard numbers, the new song “PLEDGE” is a majestic ballad after “Guren”, so please tell us about the motive behind working out a ballad this time.
Ruki : That’s because I personally feel winters are for ballads. That is why I made it.
2. What is the theme of the single “PLEDGE”?
Ruki : I wanted to write about an expression more profound than love.
3. The title “PLEDGE” means a vow or a written vow, please tell us the motive behind such a title. Also, other than “a vow or a written vow”, does this word also carry some special significance?
Ruki : I added the sense of something being deeper than a promise.
4. Which are the lyrics or the phrase which symbolizes “PLEDGE” this time?
Ruki : The first and the last words.
5. With the GazettE going to Tokyo Dome, the expectations from the fans run high just thinking about how the contents would turn out to be, so do you have anything you want to try, or any objectives in mind for Dome?
Ruki : It’ll be good if we are able to create the biggest burst among the artists who have performed at Tokyo Dome.
6. What is the reason behind having decided upon Dome at this time?
Ruki : That is because the band needs a giant, triggering explosion right now.
7. What is the Dome Live, to the GazettE?
Ruki : We wanted to try out what we would be able to present on a Stage of our dreams, at this time. That is all.
8. What is the GazettE’s next objective, after Dome is over?
Ruki : We just want to take the band to the highest position.
9. This is always asked of everybody holding a Live at the highest rated structure in Japan. What is a “good Live” to the GazettE?
Ruki : A sense of unity. How much does it resonate with the audience?
10. During the long Tour, were there any difficult times for the 5 members while travelling?
Ruki : There weren’t.
11. Please tell us what has been your favourite item of convenience during the Tour.
Ruki : iPhone.
12. What is the one thing in the world that the GazettE is proud of?
Ruki : The relationship with the fans.
blog comments powered by Disqus
- tiararos reblogged this from namelessliberty
- kurayamiiu likes this
- xiyomin reblogged this from nonsolokawaii-translations
- xiyomin likes this
- my-processphilosophy reblogged this from namelessliberty
- dyedgreyillusion likes this
- ahomatsuri likes this
- shawol4minho likes this
- reveriies likes this
- rukinroll reblogged this from nonsolokawaii-translations
- fat-maggot likes this
- orestisskarnezis likes this
- jrocklover53 likes this
- nyappypocky likes this
- awkwardpromkid likes this
- maze-without-end reblogged this from namelessliberty
- kodais likes this
- lessonsandlies likes this
- blvckx93 reblogged this from namelessliberty
- kandakes likes this
- fuck-the-border-line reblogged this from nonsolokawaii-translations
- nyappy-happiness reblogged this from namelessliberty
- monokuro-hime likes this
- depravedmind reblogged this from jrocklove
- depravedmind likes this
- heygodareyouready likes this
- nejimakidori89 likes this
- pee-nutt-cakee likes this
- fuckyeah-uruha likes this
- rocknroll-circus reblogged this from namelessliberty
- wakidasu-chi-ni likes this
- jrocklove reblogged this from namelessliberty
- kaynuwin likes this
- drunkenbearcat likes this
- dollys likes this
- namelessliberty reblogged this from nonsolokawaii-translations
- ablueberrynight likes this
- nonsolokawaii-translations posted this
© THEME BY DARLIEECIOUS
THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED ON MOZILLA FIREFOX WITH A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 800.